Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nak share

This might be a cerita basi..but still, I would like to share a clip with you.

Pernah tak terfikir apa pandangan orang asing about us, Malaysian? especially wanita bertudung? Nak tau apa pandangan diorang ni? Koreans, at least? Sila tengok video bawah ni, which I find amusing!

Let me give you a short summary. This was taken from a KVariety show (which name I should not cite, due to ©), with idol groups 2AM & KARA as the guests. They were asked about their interesting experiences during overseas activities. So the guys from 2AM cerita pasal perasaan terkejut diorang ni bila gadis2 bertudung (di Malaysia) boleh menyapa lelaki bukan suami, and how these girls can speak Korean fluently! I believe it was significant to be mentioned out of several countries they've visited!

To be exact, you should watch from 00:20 to 01:17.


it's sooo true! I've read somewhere that the fans ask questions in Korean, and bring banners and signs written in Hangul! me myself even planned to learn the language :"> and have a trip to the country.. cuma sampai sekarang hasrat belum tercapai~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...