Friday, December 24, 2010

The start of a new beginning

InsyaAllah!

But have I made a right decision? or a wrong one?

I've tendered my resignation today..
I'm not that happy, tho.. simply because there's a lot of things that stop me from going!
hurmm.. I wonder, is it because I'm that good? hehehe..perasan kejap, until the people at the top wanted to see me! or is it because I'm the last 'guy' standing?
Spent half day in the boss' room this morning.. until I don not have mood already! with headache on top of P pain.. oh, my! what a day. Imagine my feeling when I've spoilt people's holiday :( but true enough I've to think of myself.

Nonetheless, I've made my decision, and let's keep it that way! Please pray for my success instead of scaring me.. like I'm not worried enough already!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...