Monday, December 06, 2010

Marry me, Mary

a.k.a Mary Stayed Out All Night
I'm currently watching this drama series.. that replaced Sungkyunkwan Scandal, which I'm currently watching too(watching half way though..I'm waiting for the mood to come:P ). Anyway, it started a bit slow, but I can see it's going much better now.

The first thing that make me want to watch this was because of the cast, Moon Geun Young who plays Mary. She was great in Cinderella Unni, and this time plays a totally different character.. dengan lakonan yang sangat berjaya! And then, there's Kim Jae Wook, the waffle maker(or what ever you call it) from Coffee Prince and Jang Geun Seok yang sangat cantik~ sangat okeh, bleh kata lagi cantik dari perempuan.. ahah!

tengok, betul tak? dengan rambut macam tu~
ni silap2 ada yang tak bleh nak differentiate which is which :)

It's roughly about a girl (Mary) stuck with 2 husbands- one which she asked to pose as her husband and another arranged to marry by their dads, for 100 days, after which she has to decide who to marry.
oh, scene ni hanyalah khayalan semate2

For me, its a good drama, if not great.. it's light and refreshing. Lagi2 dengan lakonan lead actor and actress.. the chemistry between them is so cute! me likey~ Sesuai untuk jiwa muda..ahaha~

uh, I like the way the hero called the heroin.. "Merry Xmas~!" ahahah..cheeky~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...