Friday, July 02, 2010

Tagline: There Is No Plan B

I've watched this:
Two thumbs up! sebab jauh dari sangkaan!
Ni semua pasal terlebih baca online reviews - which have given me an impression it's not that great! But I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt! and what a surprise.. the reviews doesn't do it justice! well, that's just my two cents 8 bucks, you know?! ahaha~and very well worth it!


anyway, why don't you go watch it youself.. so you'll know what I'm talking about..given that you also do not mind watching exaggerated actions and over-the-top violence (in which you know heroes won't die), plus a few almost perfect cgi scenes.

tak sangka pulak they look more or less the same as the original cast members!
kan? kan? tak caye~!

p/s: looks like i'll do another movie review (ke?) next week - cepatlah khamis.. can't wait!! sape nak join? jom!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...