Sunday, July 04, 2010

Oh, noooo!!!!!

Remember this entry on the comeback of SS501?
Guess what? the promotions has ended due to the expiration of SS501’s contract with DSP Media on June 7th! read more here

and now, leader Kim Hyun Joong officially leaves DSP Media and has signed a contract with.. guess who? Keyeast, an entertainment company owned by Bae Yong Joon!! again, read here

I have a mixed feelings - of course I'm depressed sad, I do not know if we will see another performance from SS501!(i hope we will) and at the same time I'm happy for leader, as I do feel that this is the right time for him to move on. I'm giving my unconditional support to him. Serves DSP right, DSP really isn't doing much for them! But to tell you the truth, my heart is breaking!

I honestly hope that SS501 will not be disbanded. Leader fighting! SS501 fighting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...