Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Please don't lie!


but THEY can!

'they' as in Kang Ji Hwan & Yoon Eun Hye from the drama Lie To Me :P
and I'm now officially HwanHye shipper ;;) with both my feet on the deck!!

Here's the sypnosis for Lie To Me/내게 거짓말을 해봐 (Naege Geojitmaleul Haebwa):
Gong Ah Jung(Yoon Eun Hye), a level 5 Ministry of Culture official, gets entangled in a web of lies when she mistakenly lies that she's married to Hyun Ki Joon(Kang Ji Hwan), a hotel manager from an affluent family. Their relationship is further complicated when Ki Joon's ex-fiancée and a close friend of his brother's, Oh Yoon Joo, reappears in his life. (DramaWiki)
I've been watching the drama about 2 weeks back.. when it was on the 8th episode and loving them since then(have not watched most recent eps but me being impatient, have read the full recap) I can say that I'm watching mainly because of the chemistry between these two guys.. (being said that, the storyline is not that bad, but not great either!) IMO it's safe to say that if it's not because of these two, the drama wouldn't make it. But, if you prefer a cheesy romantic comedy, go for it ;)
Kang Ji Hwan (or I should say Hyun Ki Joon) is so romantic (awww~ *melting*) without being over-the-top.. even with the smallest & simplest gestures that can make you smile the whole day long :x
and guess what? they kissed..a whole lot of REAL kissing! *cough*cough* please tell me that they're both dating in real life!

with 2 more episodes to go, I hope they can overcome every obstacle got thrown at them, and have a happy ending.. I wanna see them get married if possible :P HwanHyeAhJung & KiJoong all the way~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...