Friday, October 22, 2010

We got married

bertenang..bertenang.. it's not me!

If you could recalled, last time I pernah blog about this couple on the same show, which sadly divorced seperated due to schedule conflicts..

guess what? no..they are not coming back together (I wish!), but there is now a not-so-new couple on the show which I'm currently watching.

presenting..
Khuntoria couple (Nickhun + Victoria)
Why did I say not-so-new? because they have been together for +-3months now (for the show, I mean!) and I've watched them from epi 1 lagi! oh so cute la couple ni. nampak macam malu2.. tapi sangat romentik okeh?! I likeee~
can't wait for their 100th day celebration..
also, can't wait for their new love nest! sekarang asyik dating kat luar je. blom pon dapat hidup like normal hubby+wifey.. bila tu tak tau. hopefully in the near future!

so, apelagi.. meh la sama2 like Khuntoria~


**perasan tak my new layout? (kalau tak nampak memang bu*a la tu!) I love it! love the cheerfulness.. reflecting my mood now -not!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...